Monday, February 04, 2008

30 by 30

When my friend Megan turned 29, she made a big list of 30 things she wanted to do to celebrate turning 30. I had so much fun tagging along on some of her adventures, and I vowed to make my own list for my 30th year. So here it is, with a bit of an accelerated time line (my birthday's in July). I revamped the blog, and listed my 30 things to the right. As I make them happen, I'll write about them here. And if you want to join in on any of the fun, just say the word! The list is full of things big and small. It has a smattering of things I've wanted to do for a while (see the Frank Lloyd Wright house in Virginia, visit my grandparents in Florida and Virginia), and a few things I've just taken up an interest in (sewing on my new machine!). It includes big adventures (a trip to Egypt!), and small habits I've wanted to work on (drinking more water). Most importantly, the list doesn't treat 30 like a deadline--just a milestone I want to celebrate and document and reflect on a little. You should come along for the ride!

No comments: